When I opened up my blog in the morning, I was surprised beyond words! I have been nominated the Versatile Blogger! I can’t believe anyone would even have thought of me worthy of any award! Thank you very much Michaela for bestowing this award upon me! Thank you so much! You made my day! A sincere thank you to all those who have been following my blog and liking my posts and leaving constructive comments. You are the ones who make my blogging experience heavenly. I have known many many wonderful friends like you out there. To know that there are people reading my blog and liking them enough to follow it, make me strive to write better posts each time.
Now, with the award on my blog, I will have to do the following as a way to thank and be thanked, hopefully!!
1. Display the Award Certificate on your website/blog.
2. Announce your win with a post. Make sure to post a link back to me as a ‘thank you’ for the nomination.
3. Present 15 awards to deserving bloggers.
4. Drop them a comment to tip them off after you have linked them in the post.
5. Post 7 interesting things about yourself.
Hmm… 7 interestings about myself?? I shall try my best here…
1) I love music and has a Piano Grade 7 certificate but since then my skills has gone into rust, I cannot play a decent piece except for “Twinkle Twinkle Little Star”.
2) I spoke Japanese 10 years ago, right now, my most fluent words would be “Ohayo Gozaimasu” and “Arigato”.
3) I can draw a circle with one hand, draw a square with the other and draw a circle with one foot, all at the same time. Try it!
4) Blogging has become my new found hobby, and I only started being active just this month even though I actually started my blog 2 years back. Well, I hope I am not too late!
5) I love to eat! I can tell what goes into a dish for 90% of the ingredients. Even though I am not a good cook, I am good at appreciating food.
6) I have my life revolve around my kids and yes, I love kids, and I cannot imagine life without them!
7) If I could turn back the clock, I would choose the same man and have the same children. This is one sure thing that I have never ever regretted in my life.
Now, here’s the 15 bloggers I would like to present the award to, all of you truly deserve the award!
4) Mummy says
10) An Ayla A Day
15) Sakura Haruka
These bloggers write terrific content! Enjoy their posts!