I am sure by now you would have known I have the annual Rise and Shine event giveaway each year, and this year is no exception!
If you do not already know yet, this year’s Rise and Shine Festival has Kids Trial Workshops, Parenting Workshops by well-known speakers, Meet and Greet with Sesame Street, as well as many parent and child educational, toy and book fair booths for you to shop around in the same place.
Where is it?
It is held at the Suntec Convention Hall 401-404
When is it?
There is an Adventure Passport that you should download and print out before you go for this event. This passport will entitle you to redeem attractive prizes upon completion of the kids activities at participating booths.
If you are interested in Kids workshop, click here to sign up.
If you are interested in Meet and Greet details, click here for more info.
If you are interested in Parenting workshop, click here to sign up.
I have a workshop to give away to 5 Kids R Simple readers.
Getting Results in Teaching Your Child
DATE: Sunday, 30 August 2015
TIME: 11:30am – 2:30pm
VENUE: Suntec Convention Room 300 – 302
Highlights of the seminar:
- Strengthening children’s auditory, tactile, kinaesthetic, and visual modes of learning
- The world of learning to comprehend, read and write
- Play-based approach to numeracy
- How to teach critical thinking
- Develop your child’s potential and self-esteem without pressuring them
- Enhance children’s literacy and numeracy skills through the integration of children’s disposition towards the natural environment
To participate in this giveaway, the steps, I promise, are very simple:
1. Leave a comment to tell me why you wish to attend this workshop on my facebook page here.
2. Leave down your email address along with your comment.
3. If you like Kids R Simple, you may share or like my facebook page here, to not miss out giveaways or interesting posts that you may like or share with your friends, but this is totally optional.
Winners will be randomly chosen and announced on my Facebook page by 11 August, 2015.
See you there!