It is 9 days to PSLE as I am typing now. While many parents out there are pushing their PSLE kids hard for the final 100m on this marathon run, I have decided to stay off the track and be a spectator, but not without conscious effort to be hands-off.
Search this website
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Legoland Malaysia – 5th Brick-Versary + Water Theme Park Review
- Counting Down to PSLE from a Laid-Back Mum’s Perspective
- My CoolSculpting Results Of My Thighs
- Song-Cho Magic Quick Cook Pressure Cooker – Busy Mum’s Saviour
- Shape Run 2017 – Fun to Run as a Family
- Cosentino in Singapore – Highly Entertaining Magic Show!
- Ending July 2017 with …
- PSLE Science Workshop for Parents – How to Achieve A* (Seriously!)
- Yishun Park Playground – Family Fitness with Skechers
- How We Prepare For PSLE Prelims