It is 9 days to PSLE as I am typing now. While many parents out there are pushing their PSLE kids hard for the final 100m on this marathon run, I have decided to stay off the track and be a spectator, but not without conscious effort to be hands-off.
Search this website
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- So… Did We Survive to Tell The Tale of Our No-Tuition Route?
- Experience A Universal Christmas at Universal Studios Singapore
- Holding It Together as a FTWM of 3 Kids Without A Maid
- Active Slim Program – 5 Tips to Reduce Weight and Maintain It!
- The Sound of Music Musical in Singapore
- Ending October 2017 with …
- Legoland Malaysia – 5th Brick-Versary + Water Theme Park Review
- Counting Down to PSLE from a Laid-Back Mum’s Perspective
- My CoolSculpting Results Of My Thighs
- Song-Cho Magic Quick Cook Pressure Cooker – Busy Mum’s Saviour
Something is wrong. Response takes too long or there is JS error. Press Ctrl+Shift+J or Cmd+Shift+J on a Mac.